Submit Your Application
If you are applying as an agent, you will need to complete the agent's application package, available by mail from the Liquor Control and Licensing Branch Head Office (call toll-free, 1-866-209-2111), or you can print each of the individual pieces from this website. The package contains:
- Application for an Agent's Licence (LCLB034)
- Required forms for personal history summary and consent to a criminal record search (you or your resident manager and identified shareholders and partners are required to complete the following personal history summary and consent to criminal record search forms):
- Personal History Summary and Consent to Criminal Record Search Form (LCLB004)
- RCMP Consent for Disclosure of Criminal Record Information (RCMP GRC3584)
- If you are living outside of Canada, have been living in Canada for less than five years or you have been charged, discharged, or convicted of an alcohol/drug or criminal offence you must also provide a statutory declaration (sample) - signed by a lawyer, Notary Public, or Commissioner for Taking Affidavits - stating either that you have not been charged or convicted of a crime, or providing details of any past charges, discharges, convictions or sentences.
- If you have any alcohol-related driving infractions within the past five years, or have been charged, discharged, or convicted of an alcohol/drug or criminal offence, you must also provided a copy of your drivers abstract.
A completed application package will include:
- completed application form
- completed personal history summary and consent to criminal record search forms (see Criminal Record Search)
- all required documentation (see Documents required)
- application fee, (see Agent’s licence fees) and
- mail the entire package to branch headquarters in Victoria (the address is on the application form).
For information on how to transfer a liquor licence, see Selling your business and transferring your licence.